Thursday, May 15, 2014

C.S. Lewis and His Description of the Trinity in Mere Christianity

originally posted 6/8/2015


Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis is a classic book on Christian apologetics. There are a lot of things I disagree with in the book (including apologetical method), but I think the good outweighs the bad. Lewis includes a description of the Trinity in the book that is helpful in some respects. They helped me when I first became a Christian. Though, I realize now that the doctrine is much more nuanced than Lewis describes. Nevertheless, it can be helpful to those new to the doctrine. Because of that, and because Mere Christianity has been extremely influential in the 20th century, I've decided to post links to the section in his book that deals with the doctrine of the Trinity.



AUDIO



OR








TEXT

 HERE
(page 75)

OR

(page 75)

OR

HERE
(page 75)






No comments:

Post a Comment