Saturday, December 23, 2017

Mark My Words by Anthony Rogers


I highly recommend Anthony Rogers' article on the Gospel of Mark titled "Mark My Words" in the Puritan Reformed Journal, January 2015, Volume 7, Number 1 [HERE or HERE]. In the article he argues for Christ's deity from the Gospel of Mark.

See also my blogpost Markan Christology


EXCELLENT Articles by Anthony Rogers on the Trinity and Islam:

https://www.answering-islam.org/authors/rogers.html

Sample Articles by Anthony Rogers:

The Trinity in the Old Testament A Brief Summary of the Evidence

The Malak Yahweh:Jesus, the Divine Messenger of the Old Testament Part I

Missing the Mark:Unveiling Mark’s High Christology of Divine “Inclusion”

The “Heavenly” and “Earthly” Yahweh:A Trinitarian Interpretation of Genesis 19:24 Part I

No comments:

Post a Comment