Saturday, February 24, 2018

Drew Lewis Resources Contra Unitarianism & Pro Trinitarianism

[[UPDATE: Drew Lewis is now going by his real name Andrew Schumacher. "Drew" of course being short for "Andrew". For various legitimate reasons people go by pseudonyms. I have no problem with that. I myself use a nom de plume. What matters to me is the strength of their arguments.]]


Drew Lewis is a former Unitarian (from the Way International) who now defends the doctrine of the Trinity. Some of his material is so good that even informed Unitarians have recommended it to help sharpen their Unitarian arguments. For example, his video on Inconsistent Unitarian Arguments.

Drew Lewis' NEW WEBSITE: BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Drew Lewis' OLD blog: BEGINNING OF WISDOM   


Drew Lewis' YouTube channel: The Beginning of Wisdom

Recommendations:

ANSWERING UNITARIAN ARGUMENTS
[see especially part 6 The Shaliach Defense]

THE TRINITY SERIES


SAMPLE VIDEO
https://youtu.be/idUcmx8tw4g
Bw Live 001: Inconsistent Unitarian Arguments


My Conversion from Unitarianism to the Trinity by Andrew Schumacher


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I’m humbled to have been included on your site. In case you were interested, I did a live debate this week with a Unitarian and I think you might enjoy it. https://youtu.be/ZXMtpOz06RM

    ReplyDelete