Monday, April 17, 2023

Upcoming Blogposts

 

Planned blogposts with provisional titles:

-The Moyer Lectures:
This blogpost will be about the Moyer Lectures that were devoted to defending the doctrine of the Trinity. I'll have links to some of the lectures/sermons preached in defense of the Trinity.

 -Troubling Questions If I Were Still A Unitarian:
This blogpost will be about features in the Bible that make little to no sense if Unitarian were true. For example: Why is it Jesus is worshipped? Why is Jesus included in a Christianized version of the Shema? Why are Christians individually and corporate the Temple of God when they are filled with the Holy Spirit?

-Things in the Bible that Now Make Sense Now That I'm a Trinitarian:
For example, why is the Bible so Christocentric? I recall when I was an anti-Trinitarian in the early 90s how disturbed I was how Jesus was the center of attention and worship in Christian churches. Then I realized this was true even in the 1st century church as can be seen in the New Testament.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment